Quebec City and Montmorency Falls Day Trip from Montreal
Visit the historic heart of French Canada on this day trip from Montreal to Quebec City.
On your sightseeing tour, see famous landmarks including Place Royale, Notre Dame Basilica, the Parliament Building, Montmorency Falls and the Plains of Abraham as you explore quaint narrow streets filled with old-world charm, and learn about the cityâs fascinating French-Canadian history from your guide.
Enjoy free time to walk through Old Quebec, a UNESCO World Heritage site, and take a scenic cruise on the St Lawrence River during the months of June to September only !
Price is 65.00$Cad per person + taxesÂ
- Day trip from Montreal to Quebec City, the historic heart of French Canada
- See Place Royale, Notre Dame Basilica, the Parliament Building and the Plains of Abraham on a sightseeing tour
- Learn about Quebec Cityâs fascinating French-Canadian history from your knowledgeable guide
- Capture photos of magnificent Montmorency Falls, higher than Niagara Falls!
- Enjoy free time to wander through Old Quebec, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Take a scenic cruise on the St Lawrence River (June to September only )
- Pickup and drop-off from Montreal & Laval
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Local taxes
Tour departs from your downtown Montreal hotel & Carrefour Laval
7:00 amHotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
14 hours (approx.)
Returns to original departure point at approximately 9:00 pm